Crystal Oaks Skilled Nursing services are designed to provide full-time nursing and medical services to seniors with more serious or complex health needs. The commitment and devotion offered by our therapists, staff and volunteers provide each resident with the highest level of personal care, a sense of true companionship and a feeling of genuine warmth.
Skilled Care offers private and semi-private rooms, and the following medical services:
- Medical director on staff
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies on site
- Registered nurse on site 24 hours a day
- Medication management and collaboration with physicians
- Admissions seven days/week
- Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance accepted